Metroplex Management Group is now hiring for a full time position in our customer service department.
We fully train all new Customer Service Representatives!
Full time Customer Service Representatives are responsible for:
- Problem Solving
- Handling new & existing accounts
- Full customer service experience
- Looking into contracts
- Upgrading existing accounts
We provide all of the necessary training in the customer service and sales department in order to provide you with a successful career within our company. Since Metroplex Management Group has plans to expand even faster in 2019, as our new full time customer service representative you will have an opportunity to advance into new positions not only in customer service but also throughout the company because of our policy of only hiring and promoting from within.
- 1-2 years of customer service, communications, or relevant job experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional Image
- Ability to work Full Time
- Team Player
- Optimistic Attitude and Down for Whatever!
- College Degree Preferred
- Desire to be the best at what you do!
Candidates must have these key competencies and background for our Entry Level Customer Service & Sales Specialist position:
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Sales & Marketing
- Team Player
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Weekly family and friends events
- Staff appreciation day, lunch, dinners, etc
- On site amenities
- Flex days
- Holidays off
- Win free paid vacations – Bahamas, Puerto Rico, and continent-ally
- Sporting event and Top Concert Tickets
- Bring your kids and pets to work day!
- Philanthropy events
- Travel for “research and development"
- Taxable expenses