Senior Azure Data Architect/Consultant
MetroSys Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
What will you be doing day-to-day?
Your primary responsibility will be to work on projects – As a Senior Azure Data Architect/Consultant, you will act as a trusted advisor for clients by designing and building analytics architectures to enable better business outcomes for these corporations. You will work across client stakeholders to determine solution requirements and rationalize architecture decisions. During implementation, you will collect, aggregate, and analyze structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and present patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers. Your goal is to support the use of data-driven insights to help our clients achieve business outcomes and objectives.
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role? .
- Knowledge of Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, and Azure SQL
- Expose data to end-users using Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience
- Azure IoT, Azure HDInsight + Spark, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes
What personality traits and other capabilities are important for this role?
Our consultants are self-motivated and pragmatic with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for crafting great solutions coming with a wealth of experience or talent that enables quality software delivery. They understand the best approach to architecture and development is through blending technologies and methodologies appropriate to the task at hand. The goal is to contribute to the clients' long lasting success to enable us to expand our business and clientele.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLas Vegas, NV
TechnologyView all jobs at MetroSys