As the premier electrical contractor serving the Atlanta area, MetroPower delivers the highest quality products and services the first time, every time, while maintaining our steadfast commitment to safety and customer satisfaction. Our culture and structure is different than other companies in our industry, and we attract exceptional people because of it. Our people are empowered to grow and encouraged to continually strive to enhance their careers and personal lives.
MetroPower is seeking a BIM/VDC Modeler to provide 3d modeling capabilities in our Atlanta office. If you are ethical and are looking to grow your career, we want to talk to you!
What you will do:
- Utilize Autodesk Building Design Suite (Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, BIM 360, etc.) to create and modify 2D/3D electrical plans and details
- Create and utilize software templates to build complex projects
- Modify existing drawings from marked up redline changes or sketches.
- Maintain and update drawing files in coordination with trade partners during coordination
- Create layout points in CAD/Revit for Trimble Robotic Total Station.
- Travel to various construction sites (approximately 30% travel) to operate Trimble Robotic Total Station and layout points from software.
- Assist team members to meet established standards and commitment dates as work schedule permits.
- Develop and work with Prefabrication department for layout and shop construction
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of Associates degree in Architectural Technology
- An experienced and competent Revit modeler
- 3-5 years’ electrical experience
- Someone with certification or training in AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, etc. A tech degree is preferred
MetroPower is an employee owned company with industry leading levels of employee satisfaction and engagement. We do business as Albany Electric, Albany Plumbing, AE Industrial, Carroll Electric, ColumbusPower, ESS, MaconPower, and MetroServices. MetroPower and its parent company PPC Partners (www.ppcpartnersinc.com ) has operations in nine states, employees over 1,800 employees nationally and has yearly revenues of over 350 million.
MetroPower is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees, to view our EEO policy statement, please visit: careers.ppcpartnersinc.com.
PPC Partners and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, PPC Partners Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
PPC Partners and its affiliates expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.