MetroPlains Management is looking for individuals to join our team who are passionate about people and are committed to providing superior service to all those who seek affordable housing and supportive programs. We believe that affordable housing and supportive programs improve the economic status of residents, transform neighborhoods and stabilize lives.
We are currently looking for a Caretaker who is responsible for performing general cleaning of common areas, vacant units and minor repairs, if appropriate. This person will also address basic landscaping needs on the property, including shoveling and salting sidewalks as needed in a timely manner, as well as pulling weeds. Every day is different and challenging. Our caretakers are responsible to complete all reasonable work-related directives given by supervisor and above. Our caretakers are responsible for ensuring the completion of all property management site-level activities with site-level staff and other MetroPlains Management-related departments to ensure that the Essential Functions are met on a regular and consistent basis.
**This is a brief description summarizing the abilities needed for the position.**
High school diploma or equivalent required.
No experience required.
- Provide exemplary customer service
- A desire to exceed and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Represent MetroPlains Management in a professional manner at all times
- Understand and commit to the Mission and Values of MetroPlains Management
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Paid online training through MetroPlains University
- Flexible work options
- Career advancement opportunities
- Company events such as holiday parties, bi-yearly conferences, sports outings and team-building exercises
- And much more!
More about MetroPlains:
With more than 30 years in the real estate industry, MetroPlains Management gives you a solid foundation for meaningful success. Our mission is to connect people with places and achieve dreams—yours included. Our culture hinges on doing things right, and we’re very proud to be recognized as one of Prairie Business Magazine’s “Top 50 Best Places to Work.” To us, taking care of our staff means offering an industry-leading benefits package, promoting a family-oriented atmosphere and creating opportunities for growth. With offices in desirable locations—the Black Hills, Fargo, Minneapolis and Wichita, to name a few—we can help you find a place to thrive.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
MetroPlains Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
MetroPlains Management, LLC