Customer Care Associate
MetroNet Tallahassee, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic; customer focused Customer Care Associate in Tallahassee, FL!
At MetroNet, we pride ourselves on providing cutting-edge technology combined with outstanding customer care. We are a fast-growing telecommunication company, offering 100% fiber-optic technology. MetroNet specializes in fiber to the premise TV, voice and internet services that provide our customers with some of the fastest internet speeds in the world. Recognized for being one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 by Glassdoor. We are committed to revolutionizing the industry by enhancing the overall customer experience and optimizing the talent of our valued associates.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive total compensation package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Flexible schedule
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
The Customer Care Associate provides quality customer service and superior attention to the needs of MetroNet customers.
What you will be doing:
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology, especially around MetroNet products and services. Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions. Evaluate customers’ potential product needs and make appropriate recommendations.
- Utilize retention techniques to proactively retain existing customers from canceling service.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas in an accountability-based culture.
- Manage store inventory, process equipment transactions, and handle high volumes of payment activity with a focus of maximizing the customer experience.
- Work in a fast paced, high-volume environment.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What You Need For This Position:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years related experience
- Sales and customer service experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to showcase your Customer Service, Initiative and Problem Solving competencies
If you have a strong desire to impact, the success of our organization by ensuring we continue to attract and retain committed professionals, please apply today!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We got our start in 2005, with our first fiber optic network in Greencastle, Indiana, and have since expanded into 50+ communities throughout Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. All MetroNet services are delivered across our 100% fiber-optic network made up of thousands of miles of fiber optic cables connected directly to homes and businesses.
At MetroNet, we are committed to bringing state-of-the-art telecommunication services to the communities we serve by delivering services comparable or superior to those offered in large metropolitan areas. This commitment not only means better internet, television and telephone options for our customers today but also the capacity to continually provide additional products and services in the future as new uses for 100% fiber are developed.
Our commitment to our communities doesn’t stop at bringing exciting new technology. We’re also proud to have local retail stores, staffed with friendly associates and technicians who actually live in the communities we serve. We find it is always reassuring to see a familiar face when your services are installed or when you stop by our store. Our innovative store design allows customers to test drive MetroNet products at interactive kiosks, sign up for services, pay their bills, and much more.