MetroNet has an immediate opening for an energetic; customer focused Associate Collector in Paducah, KY!
MetroNet is a leading provider of 100% fiber optic internet, television, and telephone services. We are currently available or under construction in over 80 communities in Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, and Ohio. MetroNet provides fiber-to-the-premise (FTTP) technology to homes and businesses within its footprint, giving our customers access to some of the fastest internet speeds in the world. We pride ourselves on our cutting-edge technology combined with outstanding customer care.
We’re looking for tech-savvy, innovative thinkers to join our team and help us create what’s next!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Base salary plus an excellent commission package
- 80% of Medical premiums paid for by company
- Company paid Disability and Life insurance
- 401(k) company match and 100% vested on day 1
- Discounted MetroNet service in our serviceable area
- Annual performance and compensation review
- Locally owned, friendly, fun atmosphere
The Associate Collector provides Collection Call Center support, recording of payments by phone, determination and working of suspension and restore issues, order activation, auto Q monitoring and customer care functions for residential and small business customers of all Q Services companies.
What you will be doing:
- Provide customer service regarding collection
- Process customer payments and/or refunds
- Process account credits and/or adjustments
- Resolve customer short payments
- Complete suspension and/or restoral of a
- Activation and/or cancellation of billing
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining
- Work with past due customers to coordinate
payment that is beneficial for the them while keeping the company’s bad debt
risk top priority
- Contact customers regarding overdue accounts and
determine reason for non-pay
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative
working relationship with customers
- Accountable for reducing assigned accounts
- Enlist the efforts of sales and/or customer
service when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate and follow up effectively and
timely with assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties
necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
What You Need For This Position:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Call Center/Collections/Banking environment
- Demonstrated experience working with difficult customer collections situations/issues
- Excellent communication, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Desire to learn, grow and improve skill set
- Demonstrated Competencies: Customer Service, Interpersonal Understanding, Teamwork & Cooperation, Achievement Orientation, Technology Savvy
If you have a strong desire to impact, the success of our organization by ensuring we continue to attract and retain committed professionals, please apply today!
MetroNet is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER