MetroEHS Pediatric Therapy is seeking a highly qualified Registered Behavior Technician or experienced child care worker for our Dearborn Heights Therapy Center. We are looking for professionals that would like to help us reveal the SUPERHERO in every child!
Hours of availability must be 30-35 hours per week (Monday-Friday 8:30am-6:00 pm and some Saturdays)
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Registered Behavior Technician, or willing to become registered within 90 days
- CPR certificate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work closely with support staff/clinical supervisors
- The ability to lift 25-30 pounds
- The physical stamina and endurance to stand for long periods of time and be able to react and move quickly
- Flexible availability Monday-Friday
Other opportunities are available at our Metro Detroit locations; Clarkston, Dearborn, Detroit, Plymouth, Rochester, Saline and Sterling Heights!
Please direct all questions to Lisa Crawford at LCrawford@ MetroEHS.com