MetroEHS Pediatric Therapy is seeking THREE highly qualified Registered Behavior Technicians or experienced child care workers for our BRAND NEW DEARBORN THERAPY CENTER! We are looking for professionals that would like to help us reveal the SUPERHERO in every child!
Hours of availability must be between 19-35 hours weekly, M-F (available between 8:30a-6:00p Monday-Fridays and some Saturdays a must)
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Registered Behavior Technician, or willing to become registered within 90 days
- CPR certificate
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to work closely with support staff/clinical supervisors
- The ability to lift 25-30 pounds
- The physical stamina and endurance to stand for long periods of time and be able to react and move quickly
- Flexible availability Monday-Friday
Other opportunities are available at our Metro Detroit locations; Clarkston, Dearborn Heights, Detroit, Plymouth, Rochester, Saline and Sterling Heights!
Please direct all questions to Lisa Crawford at LCrawford@ MetroEHS.com