Metro Vein Centers is looking for an experienced healthcare recruiter. This position reports to the Human Resources Manager and is responsible for working with individual departments to meet staffing needs. Qualified candidates will have experience recruiting at all levels in private practices -- physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, technologists, front desk staff, etc..
- Hands-on recruiting, interviewing, and selecting qualified candidates for a variety of local customers
- Act as liaison with constituent practices; evaluate skills required for various job assignments, and fill open orders in an effective and timely manner
- Represent the company in a professional and industry-leading manner to candidates, field employees, and others
- Develop recruitment and hiring procedures and protocols
- Fostering Metro Vein Centers's core values, communicating these to candidates, and recruiting with these tenets in mind.
- At least two years of recruiting experience in medicine, specifically private practice placement
- Prior large-group recruiting experience preferred, but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible, industrious attitude and willingness to go the extra mile
- Computer skills including MS Office, Google Suite, and the ability to learn new systems as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to work with candidates and staff with drastically varying backgrounds, educations, and life experiences
- Ability to work after hours and weekends when required