Title: Medical Assistant
Job Category: Medical – Urgent Care
Who We Are:
Imagine yourself amongst a group of highly motivated, compassionate healthcare professionals that are committed to patient access to quality care. Every action you take will be with the aim of enhancing every patient’s healthcare delivery experience. This is who we are, and this is what we do.
At Metro Urgent Care we are committed to revolutionizing the urgent care healthcare experience. As you enter one of our new Metro Urgent Care clinics, you will see the patient experience has been completely redesigned with state-of-the-art clinics, full integration of technology to optimize patient care and a culture that is built upon customer service. Unlike health care organizations that are led by administrators, we’re a provider-led organization that’s in touch with both patients’ and providers’ needs.
Our Metro Urgent Care team has a strong sense of purpose: we’re out to transform the health care system by fundamentally changing the way care is delivered. We’re looking for like-minded professionals who want to be team members of an industry known leader of Urgent Care services.
About the Opportunity
The MA role will be responsible for meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations and ensuring that the clients have an exceptional experience.
Successful candidates should have:
- A Medical Assistant certificate or diploma
· A minimum of 1 year of healthcare experience in an outpatient healthcare setting required
· Phenomenal Customer Service skills – ability to be optimistic, empathetic, and passionate every day to make a difference in the lives of our patients
· Excellent Communication skills – ability to work with and collaborate with the Practice Operations Team and Management Team
· Absolute commitment to understanding and enhancing the culture of Metro Urgent Care
· Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
Metro Urgent Care is an industry leading medical provider of urgent care services. We are redesigning the traditional urgent care environment by deploying advanced technology to assist in patient care, clinic operations, and to optimize the customer experience. We feature:
- Convenient access to care, including no appointment necessary and online check-in
- Onsite medication dispensing to help ensure patient compliance, and increase patient satisfaction
- World-class patient satisfaction resulting in rapid patient growth
- Modern and conveniently-located offices throughout the Denver metro market
- Competitive Pay
- Limited - Scope Operator Training (LSO)
Metro Urgent Care is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, gender, sex, age, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. If you are interested in applying for employment with Metro Urgent Care and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact us with your request. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: Medical Staff Management/Medical Assistants/Medical Director/Healthcare/ Healthcare Management