$56,000/annually + experience add-on
Generous benefits package including: $758 per month allowance toward medical and other benefits, district paid retirement into the Oklahoma Teacher’s Retirement System and tuition enhancement program
Exempt, Professional/Support, Grade 3
General Job Description:
Metro Technology Centers is accepting applications for an Adult Instructional Coordinator that will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of short-term health-related Adult and Career Development (ACD) courses. Will be responsible for monitoring the success and appropriateness of courses and adjuncts. Recommends new approaches and adjustments to training as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledgeable in the health care field, preferably in CNA, CMA, Home Health Deeming, AUA, Central Service, Coding CPT
- Ability to supervise assigned personnel
- Ability to assess, develop, manage new and established short-term health training programs
- Ability to manage courses, provide all needed materials and supplies
- Reliable, dependable, and punctual attendance
- Must be organized, actively engaged, self-starter and motivated
- Ability to work well with others (team player)
(Above requirements may be met by an equivalent combination of education and experience.)
Applications will be accepted online at www.metrotech.edu/jobline or in the Human Resources Department at 1900 Springlake Drive, Oklahoma City, OK 73111-5217. Position Open Until Filled. (405) 424-8324. Fax: (405) 424-6411 AA/EOE. M/F/D/V.
Metro Technology Centers believes in the worth of all individuals and is committed to equal opportunity for each employee, student or any person visiting a District campus. Metro Technology Centers does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, religion, pregnancy, or genetic information or disability in recruitment, hiring, placement, assignment to work tasks, hours of employment, levels of responsibility, and pay.