- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MSI is seeking a Software Developer to support our client located in Washington, DC.
- Provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications
- New design and development, maintaining and enhancing existing applications
- Provide services required to successfully implement and deliver application software solutions to the products supporting.
- Ensure solutions are stable, reliable, scalable, well documented, and of high quality
- Develop software solutions in accordance with approved production owner requirements
- Assess customer requirements and create system solutions to optimize software development
- Execute configuration specifications for the development environment.
- Create technical designs and other detailed technical deliverables
- Writing complex SQL queries (for Oracle or SQL Server)
- Database design, data modeling concepts, and experience with data migrations
- Understanding of testing tools and testing methodologies
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions, or key insights and findings, and make recommendations to product team to deliver better value to the client
- Must have good communication skills and excellent critical thinking skills, as it is expected that, in addition to general O&M of the application, new features will be requested and developed.
- Comfortable writing SQL at an intermediate or better level, including constructing new views
- Solid understanding of the HTTP
- Solid understanding of SSL
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum)
- Demonstrated Analytical and problem-solving skills