Salesforce Communities Developer
MSI is actively seeking a Salesforce Communities Developer to support our client located in Herndon, VA.
- Developer will be involved with data migration from the old system into the Salesforce Communities replacement system.
- Researches, designs, develops, tests, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Analyzes user/business software system requirements and determines needs.
- Determine the functionality of an application and performs upgrades over time.
- Maintains documentation to support software development policies, standards and procedures.
- BA/BS degree preferably in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Experience as a Senior Developer with experience in Salesforce AND Salesforce Communities to support the development of the Small Business Administration's new Disaster Loan Application Portal (DLAP) and its related interfaces with Login.gov / SBA Connect.
- Experience with data migrations (into the Salesforce Communities system is a bonus).
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.