MSI, a leader in workforce solutions, is seeking to add Recruiters to our team in varying locations. This is an excellent opportunity for those eager to develop a long-term career in the staffing industry and rapidly advance into leadership and sales positions. MSI's client base consists of some of the top Government, Financial and Commercial organizations in the United States. We place skilled IT professionals in a wide range of industries and positions, including Infrastructure, Security, Application Development, and Network Engineering.
As an MSI Recruiter you will be responsible for identifying and placing top Technical Professionals with Fortune 500 & 1000 companies both on a local and national basis. You will identify a candidate's professional skills, knowledge and key attributes in order to fulfill an organization's needs. Other duties and responsibilities include:
· Identify candidates using job boards, internal databases, referrals, and networking events.
· See through the full lifecycle of recruitment to include (but not limited to): Sourcing, screening, in person and remote interviewing, technical assessments, negotiations of pay, salary and terms.
· Fully vet and assess candidates against technical requirements of clients
· Build and maintain relationships with industry professionals and clients alike
· Generate sales leads
· Input and maintain accurate information in database
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Bachelor’s degree
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Ability to work on an individual and team basis
Sales & Account Manager
Upon successful training, work effort and most importantly, delivered results as a Recruiter; you will be eligible for promotion into Account Management. As an Account Manager, you will identify and develop new and existing clients in the IT staffing arena. The role of an Account Manager is to identify business, build relationships & maintain relationships with partners; and work with recruiters to match a candidate's key skills and strengths against your client’s needs. Other responsibilities to include:
· Identify client base through the use of cold calling, internal databases, web, research, referrals, networking events, and more.
· Generate new job orders and maintain an updated Applicant Tracking System.
· Assist in training of new Account Managers and Recruiters as needed.
· Participate as a team player and help others with accounts and strategies.
Compensation consists of a base salary plus uncapped commission and bonus potential, as well as additional perks and benefits. An integral part of MSI's success is our ability to hire individuals that share our vision, passion, and dedication to excellence. We look for individuals who can think outside of the box, that have a strong desire to exceed traditional career and financial goals, and who bring unique drive, desire and talent to enhance the company's growth as well as their own.