Data Warehouse Architect
MSI is actively seeking a Data Warehouse Architect to support our client located in Arlington, VA.
- Anticipate, develop, coordinate and execute migration and modernization plans for on-prem to Cloud BI operations and expansion.
- Support strategic and tactical planning with customer and corporate clients.
- Develop working knowledge of the as-is technical dependencies in the OBIM environment.
- Analyze and develop architectural type artifacts for as-is and to-be deployments.
- Analyze business and operational requirements.
- Reverse engineering of software and related systems and databases.
- Adherence to system development life-cycle and change control processes.
- Design and implement ODS and star schema in AWS Redshift.
- Cloud and on-prem ETL development (initial and CDC) with Oracle, AWS Redshift.
- Business Intelligence Tools (semantic layer, reporting), data validation.
- Provide Post-production support/O&M, on-call 24 x 7 support.
- BS or equivalent and 10+ years related experience.
- Expertise implementing BI capabilities using datamarts and/or data warehouse for complex, high volume systems.
- Expertise performing the warehouse lifecycle phases: analysis, design, ETL, OLTP and OLAP design, BI development and reporting, prod support, and/or testing and validation.
- BS or equivalent and 15+ yrs related experience.
- Degree in systems engineering, computer science, information systems, or other relevant technical field of study.
- Expertise in Informatica PWC, PWX development.
- Data migration and validation expertise in heterogeneous platforms - on-prem to cloud.
- Strong Informatica ETL (CDC), Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and BI reporting skills, Cloud and on-prem.
- Specific development and support experience with BIRST.
- AWS, S3, and Redshift experience.
- OBIEE/Plus 12.1 +experience.
- LINUX/UNIX scripting experience.
- Experience with Informatica, IICS, DMS, Glue.
- Experience administering BI, AWS/Redshift, and/or Informatica tools (e.g., PowerExhcange, PowerCenter).
- Experience with DHS vetting-related data and/or application solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to brief customer staff and leadership up to the executive level (SES).
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements and responsibilities.
- Advocates realistic resourcing and scheduling of initiatives, projects, etc.
- Experience in Agile development and/or DevOps methodologies.
- AWS Certification.
Why Work Here?
Work for a Fortune 100 Company in the Denver area!