Metro Systems Inc. is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our client in the McLean, VA area.
- Ability to collect, prepare and maintain data for analysis, reports and reference.
- Experience coordinating and preparing agendas for meetings, events and presentations.
- Proven experience of coordinating travel arrangements, preparing authorizations and reviewing expense reports.
- Ability to monitor, field and direct phone calls and document as required.
- Experience ordering supplies/services and reconcile invoices.
- Able to partner with leadership to coordinate, execute and maintain programs and initiatives.
- Ability to prepare and submit budget requirements for Annual Financial Plan (AFP) independently or under supervision.
- Must have basic ability to proofread and edit content for standardization to ensure clarity and accuracy.
- Can remain abreast of corporate business plans and marketing efforts.
- Able to represent the department, division or branch in disaster recovery plans.
- Experience or knowledge of how to research and evaluate operational issues, inquiries and/or complaints.
- Capability of reviewing internal studies and surveys to provide summaries to leadership.
- Can contribute to a culture of collaboration by actively working across business lines, communicating knowledge and business processes to other business units.
- Able to assist in leading the planning, developing, implementing and maintaining new and existing programs, campaigns and special offers.
- Willing to learn and recommend and implement technical/electronic enhancements to improve administrative operations.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement, determine solutions, implement enhancements/changes to improve operations, standards and results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.