Metro Steel is looking for an experienced Machinist to join our team!
• Program, set up and operate CNC Mills and Lathe
- MAZAK VTC-300C
- DMG M0RI-SEIKI Duravertical 1035 ECO
- MAZAK NEXAS QUICK TURN 350 MY-II LATHE
• Must be able to handle production style runs as well as job shop types of projects
• Must have a full understanding of print reading and geometric tolerances
• Work in an efficient and timely manner
• Keep work area, including machine surfaces clean at all times.
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Computer literate (ability to clock in and out of jobs using Global Shop ERP system).
• Must be organized
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Sense of urgency
• Positive Attitude
• Mathematical aptitude
• Mechanical aptitude
Why Work Here?
Metro Steel is a growing company looking to expand our value processing capabilities to meet increased customer demand.