Metro One is the nation’s premier Loss Prevention and Security Organization, with more than 100 National Clients and 3,000 security personnel. Our employees are largely security officers, unarmed and armed, concierge officers, special event security, and trained and licensed personnel who work in retail, logistics, corporate, education and other industries and settings. Importantly, we are a Living Wage Employer, which elevated our wage and bill levels, and demands that we deliver superior service to our clients. We are seeking an Unarmed Security Officer, based in Soquel, CA
While working for Metro One, you will be given the opportunity to exercise your mind for business in an environment that values advancement. Salary ranges $17-$18 based on experience and flexibility.
Unarmed Security Officer Benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision offered.
· Opportunity for advancement and growth.
· Company paid uniforms.
· Extensive training program.
Unarmed Security Officer Qualifications/Requirements:
· Must have a flexible schedule
· Must have up to date identification in order to complete an I-9 form.
· Must be able to work a standing post for 8 hour shifts or longer.
· Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
· Must be willing to participate in the company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet the any applicable State, County and Municipal requirements for Security Officers
Unarmed Security Officer Responsibilities:
· Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a professional manner.
· Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or vehicle.
· Since there’s no previous experience required, cashiers and bank tellers often excel in this role.
If you meet the above requirements for our Security Officer position, please apply today.
Metro One LPSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to embrace diversity.