Property Inspector - Residential & Commercial Properties #0701
FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY, BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING:
Due to the restrictions issued in the State of South Carolina, the hiring process and training will be accomplished via Zoom conferencing and documentation will be handle via DocuSign.
We will train the right people
- Part Time $40,000 or Full Time $95,000 +
- Looking to fill Management position that are available
We are seeking motivated, self-starters in your area, who want to succeed. No experience necessary as the company provides In-House Training
Minimal travel required, select the area where you want to work
- Be dependable.
- Be trainable.
- Work independently, unsupervised.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have a desire to constantly improve, personally and professionally. The opportunity is easy, enjoyable, and pays very well.
- Have FUN at work!
Duties and Responsibilities
You will not climb on roofs or crawl under buildings. You simply conduct a walk-through inspection of the property. You will take some pictures of the damage and fill out about 5 minutes worth of paper work.
Locations: Horry County ( Myrtle Beach, SC; Conway, SC; North Myrtle Beach, SC; Georgetown, SC; Longs, SC; Loris, SC; Murrells Inlet, SC; Surfside Beach, SC; Bucksport, SC: Galivants Ferry, SC; Little River, SC; Garden City, SC )