Machine Operator - Weekend Nights - $5 shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This job is located at: 20600 Co Rd 81, Rogers MN 55374
The overnight Machine Operator is responsible for operating equipment to produce product that meets established quality and efficiency guidelines and customer specifications.
- Operate various production injection molding, blow molding, and thermoset machinery in warehouse environment
- Count, organize, assemble, label, packaging, and stage various plastic parts in manufacturing area
- Trim excess material from part using hand tools as needed
Schedule: 3rd shift
Thurs: 12:00am - 6:00am
Fri, Sat, Sun: 6:00pm - 6:00am (3-12hr shifts)
$5 shift differential - up to $24/hr (DOE)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must meet all pre-employment screening eligibility requirements
- Must be able to stand/walk up to 12 hours
- Good manual dexterity and ability to use hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Will work around moving machinery such as forklifts and pallet jacks
Why work at Metro Mold & Design?
- Direct hire (no temp/contract)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 10 paid holidays available immediately (no wait period)
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k & more)
- Weekly pay
- No experience required (will train Operator I)
- $120 annual Red Wing footwear allowance
- $1,000 referral bonus
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Voluntary over time available
- Long term career growth
- Clean, friendly, and temp controlled work environment
Metro Mold & DesignWhy Work Here?
Metro Mold & Design is an industry leader in high volume thermoplastic production and manufacturing – and we’re growing!
Whether you’re new to the workforce or just looking to make a career change, here’s your chance to work with cutting-edge technology in a state-of-the-art facility, designing and manufacturing world-class, sophisticated parts.