We are seeking entry level applicants to be trained for a new career in 12V Mobile Electronics Installation and Service. (You must answer all questions in this application, incomplete submissions will be ignored.)
If you possess the correct basic skills (working with your hands and small hand tools,) a desire to thrive and do well at work, and a exceptional customer service attitude, we want to talk to you!
Regional 12V/24V GPS Installation & Service Technicians
- Are you seeking a career with an innovative and growing company?
- Do you like placing things in order and solving problems that make a positive impact?
- Are you reliable? Do you show up on time, every day, with no excusses?
- We work in a professional environment, we need to look sharp and impress our customers so that we stand apart from the competition!
- If you are coachable and open to two way communication, let us show you a new career so that you can support yourself and your family.
Outdoor work required regularly in all weather conditions.
The 411 :
Role Title: 12V/24V GPS Installation & Service Technician
Employment Type: Full Time, Year Round work
Location: Based in Denver -- approximately 25% overnight and out of town travel required after completing training.
Compensation: Pay range is commensurate with experience and skills, both for installation and organization. A 90-day trial period is mandatory, after which full employment is offered.
Comments: Strong possibility of advancement as company growth continues, based on job performance and execution of results. Metro Mobile Electronics, LLC., is an equal opportunity employer specializing in 12V/24V Telematics installation and service. All applicants are required to pass a complete background investigation including criminal, driving, and drug testing.
Employment Benefits include: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Incentive Program, Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans.
Metro Mobile Electronics, LLC. is an EEO employer. While all applicants are thanked for sending in their applications, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Please reply with:
2. Salary History
3. Salary Requirements
Job Type: Full-time
- Denver, CO
- 2 Years Professional Work Experience
Required license or certification:
- Valid Driver's License
- High school or equivalent
Industry Trend keywords: electronics technician, electronics, electrician, electrical, auto tech, automotive technician, mechanic, auto repair, GPS, telematics, fleet management, AVL, mobile installer, GSM, SIM, 12 volt, 24 volt, 12/24 VDC, 12/24V, fleet, ELD, Video Telematics, Dash Cams, Dash Cam, Samsara, MDVR.