We are looking for dedicated individuals to grow with our ophthalmology and optometry practice in both Paramus, NJ and Franklin Lakes, NJ. Excellent patient service and pride in your work will be important attributes, as you will be the face of Metro Eye Care.
Your daily routine will encompass many tasks that can include, but not limited to the following:
- Greet patients at check in and verify all pertinent information including insurance and demographics.
- Answer phones and be able to direct patient to the proper department.
- Schedule and/or reschedule patient appointments.
- Check patients out, collect payments, and enter charges.
- Obtain patient referrals and other insurance information.
- Light filing, scanning, and other office duties.
- Proven working experience in a medical office.
- Proficient on the computer as our EHR and PM systems are cloud based.
- Solid communication skills as interaction with patients, staff, and doctors occurs on a daily basis.
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure.
- Flexibility in your schedule, as we do have early mornings and late nights.
- Availability to work Saturdays.
- Availability to travel to both offices located in Paramus, NJ and Franklin Lakes, NJ
This is a full-time position with benefits. We are looking for candidates that want a long term position, have a great attitude and outstanding work ethic.