We are seeking a Armed Security Officer to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Apprehend, or expel persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have at least 20 Hour Basic Security Training Certification (training available through Metro Enforcement) or Police Law Enforcement Certification
- Must be a high school graduate (GED accepted)
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must have a valid PERC card, assistance applying for PERC available through Metro Enforcement, Law Enforcement officers exempt with Ve-Pec.