Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot - (IFR/PIC) (EC145) - U of Wisconsin - POR - $3000 Sign-On Bonus!
Metro Aviation Portage, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
$3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Metro Aviation is seeking a Helicopter Air Ambulance Pilot (IFR/PIC) (EC145) in Portage, Wisconsin for the University of Wisconsin Med Flight program.
Our mission is to provide the safest and highest quality traditional aircraft operations, completions, and maintenance so that we will:
- Allow our customers to safely and effectively accomplish their mission profile,
- Allow our employees to exercise their talents and maximize their potential, and
- Ensure the financial stability of the corporation.
Our goal is to find qualified candidates who value our mission and contribute to our overall safety culture.
- FAA Commercial Pilot Rotorcraft Certificate and Instrument Helicopter Rating (Airline Transport Pilot Rotorcraft Preferred)
- FAA 1st Class Medical REQUIRED
MINIMUM REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Total Helicopter Flight Time = 2,500 hours
- Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours
- Turbine Helicopter Time = 1000 hours
- Cross Country Flight Time = 500 hours
- Night Flight Time = 200 hours, including 50 hours night unaided
- Instrument Flight Time = 100 hours helicopter instrument or simulated flight time
- Air Medical operations
- Single Pilot IFR operations
- Night Vision Goggle operations
- Candidate must be approved by the program
- Some locations require a maximum flight-ready.
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
- Prolonged periods of standing, sitting, and walking
- Ability to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching, and lifting
- Capable of lifting 75 pounds floor to bench height
- Ability to hear and respond to routine aircraft noises
- Maintain a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment helmet not included) if applicable per program
- Ability to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested
- Require close and distant visual capability
- Periodic hands to key ability (typing)
STATUS & SCHEDULE
- Full Time
- 7 on / 7 off schedule
- 12 hour shifts
- Workover available depending on needs of the program
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and the community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures that foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro