Metrics LLC is seeking a Human Resources Specialist with a bachelor’s plus 5 years of relevant experience to provide workplace planning services for to a federal government client.
- Workforce Planning Efforts
Provide a comprehensive approach that manages the needs of the workforce, giving the government solutions to enhance the organizational structure and function and to strategically identify and close skills and knowledge gaps in time to meet mission needs.
Workforce planning efforts include but are not limited to:
- Analyze both documented and undocumented business processes for the program, to identify what must be associated with future technology and functions. Analyze the organization’s current functional statements, functional alignment, and organizational structure to recommend an optimal future state, based on how the delivery of services shall evolve because of the technology transformation. Review and validate workforce competencies associated with current mission and organizational functions. Identify future workforce competency needs that align with emerging or evolving mission and/or organizational functions. Assess and make recommendations to mitigate competency gaps.
- Develop recommendations for optimal, balanced organizational alignment and structure both functionally and for full-time equivalents (FTEs). Utilize organizational artifacts, including organization charts, position descriptions, updated Organization and Functions Manual, and previous workforce studies to prepare recommendations to enhance the effectiveness of the current workforce. Additionally, the candidate is expected to do the following:
- Use all Strategic Human Capital Planning activities completed to date, such as Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Strategic Alignment Initiative, OPM Workforce Assessment, functional validation, Sustainment and Manpower Analysis, and other related efforts to inform workforce recommendations. Participate, as necessary, in project meetings to better understand workforce needs.
- Provide support to leadership and workforce to facilitate the successful adoption of new or revised human capital programs and/or organizational health practices.
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to obtain DHS Suitability - Existing DHS HQ Suitability preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in a similar field or supporting a Government Agency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Demonstrated experience providing workforce planning and instructional design services
- Experience working on a diverse team of SMEs and Analysts
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite of products
Metrics LLCProviding quality government consulting in today's resource constrained environment, Metrics LLC balances proven best practices with innovative approaches. Our result: Highly effective outcomes and highly competitive solutions. For more information, go to https://www.metrics-llc.com/home.html