Metric5 is a small business with big company benefits. We have a passionate team of smart, fun-caring professionals, and we are here for the long haul. Join our close-knit growing team in a business where your contributions make an enormous impact. Our organization offers a comprehensive employee benefits package, continuous professional development, with a best in class company culture that is enjoyable to work in and supports the growth of each of our professionals.
Metric5 is looking for Test Automation Engineers to join an Agile program responsible for the development, maintenance, security, and operational support of new and existing applications. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for QA testing, which includes test plans and scripts for automated smoke, functional, integration, user acceptance, regression, load, and interface testing.
- Experience developing and integrating automated testing into a CI/CD pipeline
- Demonstrated experience with different phases of testing such as functional, integration, regression, performance, load, and 508 accessibility
- Ability to execute the test plan, document results, and generate test reports
- Working experience managing test planning, test design, test procedures, test scripts, test execution, and test evaluation
- Experience coordinating the development, tracking, resolution, and reporting of test defects per test environment
- Designs, develops, and implements automation test and evaluation strategies, plans and methods to assure reliability of systems
- Ensures systems and enterprise capabilities comply with requirements and standards
- Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive system evaluation reports and risk assessments
- Prepare test report summarizing test results including anomalies, systems errors, and configuration changes
- Monitors for continual process improvement and lessons learned, and reports to management periodically
Desired Skills and Certifications:
- Experience in cloud services
- Working knowledge of management/tracking utilities such as JIRA/Confluence, a plus
- Experience working in a SAFe Agile environment and knowledge of Agile philosophies
- Able to clearly communicate and provide positive recommendation of improvements to existing software applications
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
Clearance: Must be a United States Citizen and able to obtain and maintain Public Trust security clearance for this government client
Our benefits include
- Health & Dental Insurance 100% of individual coverage paid for by the company
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match (employees are immediately vested)
- Paid Vacation
- 8 Paid Holidays per year (plus 2 paid floating holidays)
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Employee bonuses
- Professional Development reimbursement program
- Tuition Assistance Program
Metric5 is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age, or genetic information. Metric5’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment.
Why Work Here?Metric5 provides management and technology services to federal and commercial clients, with expertise rooted in the implementation, integration, deployment, and management of mission critical IT systems.
Metric5 is a small business who offers a great company culture and attractive benefits