Associate Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
We are seeking an energetic Associate Program Manager. This individual will be responsible for developing & maintaining existing customer relationships while leading the customer to full adoption and absorption of our products. We are seeking a candidate that has proven success in developing strategic relationships leading to high retention rates, high NPS scores and expansion opportunities.
This role will proactively engage in the support of a variety of programs, including strategic account planning and customer success issue resolution. This role will work directly with Sales, Marketing, GA/EABD, Support, Product and Finance.
This position is designed for an Associate Program Manager who has a high attention to detail, strives for customer success and satisfaction, is articulate and credible, and metrics driven. This position will provide support towards assigned programs and day to day operations of the program management team.Requirements:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Live Metrc’s Core Values – Every day and all the time.
· Collaborate and partner with Program Managers and Key Program Managers
· Take all relevant trainings and collaborate internally to develop an understanding of products and industry in order to serve as a product, industry and company ambassador
· Support Program Manager and Key Program Managers during customer calls and meetings
· Provide insight and relay the voice of the customer to internal teams at Metrc
· Build relationships with assigned customers, help them with issues, and continually delight them with a consultative customer centric attitude
· Be a customer advocate while capturing customer feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Development
· Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal and account growth
· Facilitate information gathering and documentation support to ensure accuracy and accountability of ownership
· Update and manage program deliverables
· Learn to facilitate product demos and trainings both virtually and in person
· Assist in development of the messaging, communication materials, training details, release notes, etc. to provide an outstanding customer experience
QUALIFICATIONS- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
· Two + Years working in Software
· College Degree or Equivalent Working Experience Outlined
· Preferred Experience with Customer Success or Support
· Preferred Background in Regulated Cannabis Industry and Government Policies
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
· This role is a remote position and does not require travel to an office when not performing travel based on business need
· Frequently required to sit
· Frequently required to talk or hear
· Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read technical information, and/or use a keyboard.
· Moderate travel, around 25%, may be required (based on business need). Travel is typically by company car and or commercial air carrier. Occasional evening and weekend work are required. Business travel will include meeting with client agencies at their offices and visiting cannabis business operators that grow, process, test, and sell cannabis products.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Metrc is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants and?team members will be considered for?employment and advancement without regard to?race, color, religion,?sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy,?national origin, age, marital status, disability, genetic information,?military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by?federal,?state?or local law.?
4151 S Pipkin RdLakeland, FL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?