We are seeking a Software Test and Integration Engineer in Albuquerque NM, to support our independent software research and development lab. This effort is in support of software application and consultation work to automate system and network cybersecurity assessments and mitigation in accordance with Risk Management Framework standards. We desire a test engineer with system administrator and information assurance knowledge to support validation and testing of automation solutions in accordance with DISA STIG requirements. Any candidate will be looked at to instantiate, manage and configure test environments in addition to developing test strategies, test plans, documentation and test reports. May require some travel.
· Provide engineering insight and expertise to the product software engineers.
· Execute test strategies, test plans, traceability matrices, test procedures, and test reports.
· Investigate and resolve operational problems with other engineering and technical personnel.
· Provide technical support to the other engineering groups.
· Develop test strategy/test plan; document test cases.
· Work with developers to understand different environments and set up test data.
· Perform other duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
· Instantiate, manage and configure test environments.
· Bachelor of Science in STEM Field
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures
· Experience with requirements traceability, system-of-systems integration and testing, test planning, development, and execution testing
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully execute tasks under minimal supervision
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly present technical material to individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Experience with network architecture and communications
· CompTIA Security+ Certification
· Information assurance experience
· Familiarity with group policy and domain configuration
· Familiarity with security configuration and documentation
· Familiarity with virtualization tools and environments
· Familiarity with DISA STIGs
· Agile software development experience
· Experience with Risk Management Framework certification
· CompTIA A+ Certification
· CompTIA Network+ Certification
· CISSP/CLSSP Certification
· PowerShell experience
· Require to have at a minimum a Secret security clearance