Care Transition Navigator, LMSW, LBSW or RN, Full Time Days
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Care Transition Navigator, an LMSW/LBSW or RN FT Job, Care Management Full-Time Days, Methodist Dallas Hospital
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is seeking an experienced LMSW/LBSW or Registered Nurse to join our Care Management Team. This is for a Full-Time Days job opportunity Mon-Fri. 10am-7pm
The Care Transitions Navigator will coordinate activities that promote quality outcomes, patient throughput, and discharge planning while supporting a balance of optimal care and appropriate resource utilization. The Care Transitions Navigator will identify potential barriers to patient throughput and quality outcomes minimizing delays in discharge plans.
Your Job Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Master's degree in Social Work, Registered Nurse with BSN preferred. Hospital case management experience preferred
• LMSW/LBSW, or RN as licensed by the Texas Board of Examiners, CCM or ACM preferred
• 1 Year of related work experience.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to periodically flex work schedule as indicated by the client or hospital needs
• Ability to develop and maintain a good working relationship with all levels of staff
• Ability to communicate in an articulate manner, both verbally and in writing, demonstrate empathy, flexibility, and objectiveness, and maintains a professional approach to handling confidential information.
Your Job Responsibilities:
• Communicate clearly and openly
• Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
• Be accountable for your performance
• Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
• Take initiative for your professional growth
• Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
If interested, email JenneferGarcia@Mhd.com or apply at https://methodisthospitaljobs.com/
Methodist Dallas Medical Center is one of North Texas’ best places to work. And it just gets better. Magnet® is designated for nursing excellence and the flagship hospital of Methodist Health System, Methodist Dallas is a 556-bed teaching and referral hospital and home to one of only three Level I Trauma Centers in Dallas County. We are a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission and have highly rated adult liver, kidney, and pancreas transplant programs. Celebrating more than 90 years of service, Methodist Dallas strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
- Magnet®-designated hospital
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- The first member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
- First in the U.S. certified by The Joint Commission for pancreatic surgery and pancreatitis
- First in Texas certified for pancreatic cancer
- Hip and knee joint replacement programs certified by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist
HealthcareView all jobs at Methodist Hospital
Get fresh Nurse Navigator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.