Position: Customer Relationship Specialist
Location: Honolulu, HI
Duration: 12 months Contract
Strong MS Excel Skills Required
• Work to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with all aspects of the XPS program.
• Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve device communication, service and supply issues.
• Ensure meter reads are reported for all devices and billing is submitted by required due date.
• Investigate, troubleshoot and resolve meter issues as needed such as device not communicating, invalid meter reads.
• Work as liaison between customer, sales, billing, Asset Coordinators, and service/Help Desk to ensure smooth operation of all facets of the XPS program.
• Understand and utilize contract documentation and participate in process for implementing new client contracts
• Facilitate remote meetings with clients regularly to gauge satisfaction and maintain accurate account information.
• Understand and follow all current processes, and maintain awareness of process changes on XPS SharePoint site.
• Use multiple systems simultaneously to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Ability to work independently and develop individual time management system and workflows to complete regularly required tasks and special projects.
• Generate client-facing operational reports.
• Performs all tasks and duties consistent with best practices, high standards and diligent work habits.
• Must be able to problem-solve.
• Use of client-specific web-based tools as it applies to the position.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction utilizing conflict resolution skills, problem-solving skills, professional communication skills, expectation setting and similar skills.
• Communicate clearly, responding in an effective and timely manner and ensuring that internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
• Contribute significantly to the work environment by participating as an effective member of the team.
• Able to demonstrate competent professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrate ability to interact with various levels of customer and internal management personnel.
• Demonstrate ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of interpersonal skill behaviors including empathy, balancing client vs company needs, conflict resolution skills, problem-solving skills, professional communication skills, able to succeed in a changing environment, and expectation setting.
• Ability to demonstrate effective team participation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to perform problem analysis.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently and take initiative as required.
• Demonstrate ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite.