Position: Customer Service Administrative Assistant
Reporting To: Corporate Administrator
Location: Bristol, PA
Metaphase Technologies Inc. is a leader in designing and manufacturing LED lighting applications for industrial businesses. It has been in business for 20 plus years and has experience in developing applications for many fortune 500 companies in the domestic and international markets.
The Customer Service Administrative Assistant processes orders, prepares correspondences, and fulfills customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. He or she supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. He or she must have the ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. The Customer Service Administrative Assistant must use problem-solving skills in order to help resolve customer inquiries and questions. The target is to maintain high customer satisfaction while also maintaining a high level of energy and professionalism.
· At least 2 years of experience in customer service
· High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
· Must pay extreme attention to detail and possess problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Proficient in MS Office
· Ability to work under pressure
· Must come to the office with a positive attitude
· Strong ability to learn new software