Customer Orders Specialist
- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
· Responsible for external customer interactions for assigned ordered
· Responsible for the monitoring and updating specific software to maintain accurate records
· Responsible for maintaining communication with internal departments as needed
· Responsible for day to day supervision of any direct reports
· Perform other assignments as requested by the Leadership
* Minimum of 2 years previous customer service experience in an office environment
* Communicates clearly and effectively with customers and other MW employees
* Uses logic and reason to identify a problem and find solutions
* Strong data management skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Experience in scheduling preferred
* Experience in the metal industry preferred
* Experience in AutoCAD is a plus
THESE ARE THE VALUES WE SHARE
We live our values by supporting our employees both at work and at home. That's why we provide exceptional benefits including...
• Medical, dental and vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Life insurance
• Short-term disability benefits
• 401(k) program
• Employee assistance program
• Employee volunteer program
• Profit sharing for ALL employees
Metal Works is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Metal WorksBelton, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.