Manager, Corporate Store
- $24 to $27 Hourly
The Store Manager supervises and assists in attaining goals relating to the efficient and profitable management of the store.
You conduct yourself in a professional manner conducive to fostering and maintaining a team attitude resulting in excellent customer relationships and consistent compliance with Company Policies and Procedures.
You direct or perform sales, marketing, order processing, production and distribution for the store and assigned territory by performing the following primary responsibilities personally or through subordinates.
To be successful, the Store Manager must be growth driven, supportive of the companies Mission, Vision, and Core Values as well as compliant with our business system.
Salary: $24 - $27 per hour
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring the store achieves sales and profitability targets
- Reviews product costs and quality; modifies inventory control programs maximizing operations profitability
- Competitive analysis
- Budget recommendations for management
- Effectively employ all marketing and sales resources. These include, but are not limited to, staff telephone skill training programs, social media programs, prospect lists, existing customer information reports, hard copy marketing material, email templates and any other approved programs or resources
- Provide input into the development and implementation of strategic initiatives to achieve/surpass budgeted sales and profit objectives
- Build and maintain a customer service and sales focused culture within the store
- Confers with customers and industry representatives to evaluate, promote improved and expanded services in the store territory
- Provide consistent, superior customer service by ensuring that all customer needs are recognized and serviced, and that satisfaction is exceeded at all times
- Maximize individual and team potential of all store staff, by establishing clear performance expectations and standards; providing constructive feedback, coaching and training
- Evaluate the performance of all store staff and make recommendations to the franchisee
- Plan, prepare and approve work schedules, vacation requests and overtime
- Ensure compliance with company safety procedures, including training subordinate staff in Safety procedures
- Manage and contribute to all aspects of effective store operations including customer assistance, purchasing, quoting, tele-sales, product sourcing and material handling
- Manages the purchase of stock and services, distribution, warehousing, and sales records
- Maintain strong internal controls over cash and ensuring adherence to correct policy and procedure
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting as required
- Ensures inventory accuracy through regular cycle counts, effective product management in ERP system, daily analysis of negative stock -on-hand, and the effective implementation of inventory control policies and procedures including purchasing, receiving, scrap, and shorts.
- Work in conjunction with the franchisee to effectively recruit for approved positions at the store level.
- Ensure proper maintenance of company vehicles and equipment.
- 2 + years Management Experience
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to multi task, establish priorities and manage conflict
- Strong math skills with an ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to recognize problems, review data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with necessary variables
- Ability to plan work schedules and manage budgets
- Computer proficiency including MS office (Outlook, Word & Excel)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Exceptional telephone skills and etiquette
- Exceptional communication and listening skills
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? THE RIGHT FIT!
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT – Conscientious work attitude, innovative, service driven and continuously improving
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS – Effectively manage and motivate staff
- POSITIVE INTERACTIVE / PEOPLE SKILLS – People friendly. You love to help and work with the public
- CUSTOMER ORIENTED – Patient, empathic, providing excellent service and solutions to our customers
- MOTIVATION & ENTHUSIASM – Love to work in a fast-paced environment
- ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – Maintain effective operations
- TIME MANAGEMENT SKILLS – Juggle multiple projects at once
- PROBLEM SOLVING ABILITIES - Demonstrated ability to deal with change, make decisions and implement creative solutions.
- ADAPTABILITY – Flexibility to respond to a variety of situations and requests
Metal and metal related product knowledge a definite asset
- Extended health care
- Dental care
Growing Franchise Organization with stores across Canada, United States & UK
About Metal Supermarkets Franchising Family of Companies Metal Supermarkets, the world’s largest supplier of small-quantity metals, known worldwide as The Convenience Stores for Metal, is a business to business franchised brand with 100+ brick-and-mortar stores across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. We have been providing businesses and consumers with quality customer service and products since 1985. Flanneljax’s is positioned itself to be a leader in providing a premium commercial recreational experience in the urban logger sports market. Providing EXTREME. SOCIAL. FUN.
Metal SupermarketsBurnsville, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.