Metal Supermarkets Warwick Warwick, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for processing orders while maintaining the highest level of customer service possible. You’ll spend the day on your feet, moving between our customer service counter, the office, and the shop floor. You’ll consult with trade professionals and do-it-yourselfers, helping them where they need it. It will take strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
What matters most is that you’ll bring your people skills to make customers feel welcome and well-served.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? THE RIGHT FIT!
· MOTIVATION & ENTHUSIASM – You love to be busy & part of a great team
· MULTI-TASKING SKILLS – Ability to work well under pressure, move between tasks and meet deadlines
· CUSTOMER RELATIONS – You value excellent customer service
· ADAPTABILITY – Ability to react to schedule changes & service requests
· JUST SAY YES ATTITUDE – Positive and solutions driven
· ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS – You know where to find just what you need
· Cut customer orders to customer specifications using metal cutting equipment such as saws, hydraulic shear, etc.
· Safely operate forklift to move material around the Warehouse
· Receive, identify and stock incoming materials, as required
· Inventory maintenance & control
· Assist in proper maintenance of equipment (saws, forklift etc.) ensuring safety first for everyone
· Ensure Warehouse is clean, organized and safe at all times
· Perform other duties as requested
· Excellent customer relationship skills
· Ability to accurately use measuring instruments – i.e.: tape measure and dial calipers
· Physically able to frequently lift/move metal product weighing 50 -100 lbs
Metal Supermarkets WarwickWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive wages, opportunities for wage increases, standard work hours, comprehensive training, and annual salary reviews!
177 Chestnut St. WarwickWarwick, RI
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Metal Supermarkets Warwick