CDL A TRUCK DRIVER - REGIONAL - $5000 SIGN BONUS
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation Spokane, WA
- Posted: November 06, 2020
- $1,300 to $1,600 Weekly
- Per Diem
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation, the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems, has a great opportunity for an experienced Class A CDL Driver in our Spokane WA plant.
- $5000 signing bonus!!!!
- Paid per mile & stop with estimated starting pay of $1300-$1600 weekly!!!!
- Home on Weekends and Holidays!!!!
Love to drive but frustrated with the hours, pay, truck, or routes?
Join Metal Sales and experience what the ideal Driving position can offer!!!
Metal Sales has been in business for over 50 years with 21 locations across the US. Each driver is assigned to one of our plants and supports regional customers.
- $5000 sign on bonus ($2500 at 90 days and $2500 at 180 days)
- Option for non-taxable per diem
- Regional routes in WA, ID, MT, UT and WY
- Out no more than 4 consecutive night at a time. Out for the week home weekends.
- Work during day sleep at night
- Off almost all weekends and holidays
- Privately owned company with newer model trucks and well maintained equipment
- Assigned trucks with no slip seating
- Weekly pay ranges from $1300 to $1600 (paid bi-weekly)
- Driver involvement
- Incentive program
- Insurance - medical, dental, vision, and life (eligible after 30 days)
- Paid time off and holiday pay (eligible immediately)
- 401K with 50% company match up to 6%
Qualified Drivers will have:
- Class A CDL driving experience for a minimum of 3 years or 200,000 miles
- Good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Curtain flatbed experience preferred but not required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
APPLY ONLINE TODAY OR CONTACT OUR PLANT:
Angela Skinner, Transportation Manager
Or stop by and talk to us:
2727 E Trent Ave Spokane WA 99202
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V