These roles are still hot. They have hired a few but are increasing size of team so please send candidates!! Thanks!!
Description: The JAVA Software Engineer will work as a member of an Agile team with business and IT leadership to understand IT business strategy and its implication to application(s) under their responsibility. You will be accountable to Business and Technology Management for end to end application scoping, planning, development, implementation and post-implementation maintenance and support. For each project, you will work with a team of experienced analysts and developers to translate business and technical requirements into working software. You will deliver software using disciplined SDLC processes. You will support the production environment by identifying root cause for critical system issues to ensure timely resolution and minimize impact to the business partner.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- Spring Boot, Batch
- Hibernate, JDBC, SQL/PLSQL
- XML, JAXB, DOM parsers
- Apache Tomcat
- Performance tuning – DB2 / Oracle and Java
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- 2-3 years working within Agile teams
- Exposure to Cloud technologies