MetaSource is seeking a dynamic detail oriented employee to join its Mortgage Service team.
What does the Verification Specialist Do?
The Verification Specialist is responsible for collecting and validating information presented by clients and customers by communicating with various institutions to verify correct information.
- Re-verify employment and assets by communicating with various employers/financial institutions
- Enter client information into computer systems and databases
- Order management of additional services such as: SSA89, Tax Transcripts, Occupancy Verifications, Field Review Appraisals
- Collects, researches and analyzes data
- Review documents to determine any necessary re-verifications
- Communicates with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Complies with and adheres to MetaSource policies and procedures
- High School GED or equivalent or any combination of education and experience; mortgage lending experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as company policies; ability to write routine reports and correspondences; able to communicate professionally and clearly through both written and oral correspondences
- Experience with Microsoft Office, such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
What we offer?
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Pay (opportunities for quarterly raises and bonuses)
- Ongoing Training
- Casual Dress
- Great Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Company paid; Basic Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off
At MetaSource, we believe in practicing a culture of best-in-class performance, employee involvement, and continual improvement. We are committed to fostering growth and learning in the workplace and to recognizing individuals and their contributions. Our shared vision provides an environment that cultivates integrity and respect. We believe our team members are our number one assets and are dedicated to their care and growth. Come join the MetaSource team!
To apply for a job go to:http://metasource.applicantpro.com/jobs/
For details on Metasource, like our history and company culture; check out our website at:www.metasource.com. You may also go to ourFacebookpage and be sure to LIKE us!
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. Metasource is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro