Technical Writer / Communications Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
MetaPhase Consulting is currently supporting Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) through support for ongoing operationalization and maintenance activities relating to the CISA Governance Framework, as well as organizational transformation efforts required to support full adoption by CISA.
In support of this project, MPC is seeking a Technical Writer/Communications Specialist with five (5+) years of experience to provide support by working collaboratively with various stakeholders to collecting and integrating information/requirements/concepts into written products. Support of this project will capture/document/implement agency-wide strategy.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
- A minimum of five or more (5+) years of direct experience in applying strong verbal and written communication skills to build relationships, connect people, support team members, and produce high quality products
- Developing, delivering, and reporting on high quality documentation paying strict attention to detail
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio), Adobe, and other relevant tools with strong research skills
- U.S. citizenship required (no exceptions), must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- Work with senior level stakeholders to intake complex concepts and solutions and translate them into multiple types of documents, including but not limited to plans, requirements, diagrams, operating procedures, and reports.
- Ability to grasp complex functional policy concepts to quickly translate into structured text easy to understandable
- Produce high–quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Support the development of plans and procedural documentation in support of defining and implementing agency-wide strategy
- Research, benchmark, and present on relevant topics to drive ideation and product development
TBD - Current exceptions for full telework during COVID-19 pandemic
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, English, or related field (Masters Preferred)
None; U.S. Citizenship required (NO EXCEPTIONS
About MetaPhase Consulting
MetaPhase Consulting is different with a purpose - demonstrating a new approach to the industry that puts employees and culture first! We continue to be recognized by industry as one of the fastest growing and most impactful consultancies in the nation, and are aggressively hiring to grow our team:
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company - 2020, 2021, 2022
- Washington Technology Fast 50 Award - 2019, 2020, 2021
- Washington Business Journal 2021 - 75 Fastest Growing Companies in Greater Washington
Best Places to Work
- Washington Post “2022 Best Places to Work”
- Washington's Business Journal's “2022 Best Places to Work” in Greater Washington.
- Financial Times America's Fastest Growing Companies - 2021, 2022
- Virginia Businesses “2022 Best Places To Work In Virginia”
- 2022 Virginia Business Magazine Best Places to Work
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Top 100 Technology Firms 2020
Culture & Leadership
- 2021 Washington Business Journal Small Business - CEO of the Year
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Top Tech CEO Award Winner 2019
- FedScoop 50 - Industry Leadership Award Nominee
- 2022 SECAF Government Contractor Awards ($27.5 to $50 Million in Revenue)
- 2022 FedScoop Best Bosses Finalist, Andy Glaser and Brett McLaren
- 2021 Moxie Award Finalist
MetaPhase Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other factors protected by federal, state, or local law.
EducationView all jobs at MetaPhase Consulting