IT Governance Lead
- Expired: January 19, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
MetaPhase is seekingan IT Governance Lead to provideEnterprise Architecture (EA) support to the DHS Enterprise Architecture Division (EAD) by managing all team work including the day-to-day support of a project that conducts planning, IT governance, and capacity planning requirements in collaboration with various other offices and programs across DHS. Our team will provide critical analysis and governance expertise to support the agency's mission by leading program reviews, policy development and analysis, stakeholder engagement, and assessments that shapes the organization's effectiveness. It is a role for someone who truly wants to make a difference and can demonstrate agility in moving from team management to day-to-day support seamlessly. Our ideal candidate is a natural problem solver who takes the initiative to help our team and client find new ways to work better and smarter.
In support of this project, MPC is seeking a Project Manager with twelve (12) years of experience leading teams, conducting strategic planning, conducting performance and program evaluation, and developing and managing program requirements.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
- At least 5 years of experience leading projects for the federal government or related entities, including 2+ years supporting an Agency-level Enterprise Architecture Program (10+ years of experience in federal contracting or government support desired)
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholder engagement and authorities, as well as DHS policies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred but can be substituted with documented prior PM experience
- Strong communications (written and oral) and presentation/briefing skills are desired
- Knowledge of critical best practices and frameworks, such as SAFe, COBIT, TOGAF, FEAF, and DODAF
- Manage all daily operations of the project, including oversight of team members, communications with the client, and financial responsibilities (invoicing, approving timesheets, etc.)
- Analyze new and complex project related problems and create innovative solutions (e.g., finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and other solution components)
- Lead the interface with clients, including executives, to capture information and present status updates and analyses
- Develop IT governance processes in alignment with existing EAD guidance
- Create performance metrics frameworks to assess programs
- Create engagement plans for stakeholders
- Support development or improvement of metrics across project initiatives and propose dashboarding of performance data for reporting purposes
Government site (Washington, DC) with occasional telework
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in Government-related field (e.g., political science, public policy), business, operations, information technology, or engineering is required
Master's degree (MA/MS/MPA/MBA) is preferred but not required
Public Trust; U.S. Citizenship required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
About MetaPhase Consulting
MetaPhase Consulting is different with a purpose - demonstrating a new approach to the industry that puts employees and culture first! We continue to be recognized by industry as one of the fastest growing and most impactful consultancies in the nation, and are aggressively hiring to grow our team:
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company - 2020, 2021, 2022
- Washington Technology Fast 50 Award - 2020, 2021
- Financial Times America's Fastest Growing Companies - 2021, 2022
Best Places to Work
- Washington Post Best Places to Work - 2022
- Washington's Business Journal's Best Places to Work - 2021, 2022
- Virginia Business Magazine's Best Places to Work - 2021, 2022
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Top 100 Technology Firms - 2020
Company & Individual Awards
- 2021 Washington Business Journal Small Business - CEO of the Year
- 2021 FedScoop 50 - Industry Leadership Award Nominee
- 2021 Moxie Award Finalist
- 2022 SECAF Government Contractor Awards ($27.5 to $50 Million in Revenue)
- 2022 FedScoop Best Bosses Finalist - Brett McLaren
- 2022 Washington Business Journal 40 under 40 - Brett McLaren
- 2022 FedHealth IT and G2XChange Women in in Leadership Awards - Beth Angerman
MetaPhase Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other factors protected by federal, state, or local law.
Employment Type: Proposal
Get fresh IT Governance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.