CPIC - Financial Analyst
- Expired: December 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
MetaPhase Consulting is currently supporting a Federal Agency through the operations and/or modernization of Capital Planning & Investment Control (CPIC) processes to support IT Portfolio Management activities for an Office of the Chief Information Officer.
In support of this project, MPC is seeking a Senior Capital Planning and Investment Control Analyst with eight (8+) years of experience to provide strategic advising IT strategic planning, CPIC, and IT portfolio management. Additionally, the Senior CPIC Analyst will provide functional analysis, requirements gathering and definition, design, testing, and extensive knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
Basic Qualifications (Required)
- A minimum of eight or more (8+) years of experience focus on CPIC, standards and guidance, and IT portfolio and business case details
- Expert knowledge of the PMBOK and associated program management strategies
- Experience with large, complex IT projects and organizations
- Lead, coach-up, and manage a team
- Lead organizational IT portfolio management maturity activities, including improvements to Technology Business Management processes
- Perform requirements gathering and definition, functional and technical analysis, assessment, and development tasks to address organizational performance gaps
- Integrate IT Investment Management best practices with IT strategy in support of an enterprise-wide CPIC office
- Provide strategic advising to federal leadership
Minimum Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field (Masters Preferred)
Ability to successfully fulfill Public Trust suitability requirements ( U.S. Secret level clearance highly preferred); U.S. Citizenship required (NO EXCEPTIONS)
About MetaPhase Consulting
MetaPhase Consulting is different with a purpose - demonstrating a new approach to the industry that puts employees and culture first! We continue to be recognized by industry as one of the fastest growing and most impactful consultancies in the nation, and are aggressively hiring to grow our team:
- Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company - 2020, 2021, 2022
- Washington Technology Fast 50 Award - 2020, 2021
- Financial Times America's Fastest Growing Companies – 2021, 2022
Best Places to Work
- Washington Post Best Places to Work – 2022
- Washington's Business Journal’s Best Places to Work – 2021, 2022
- Virginia Business Magazine's Best Places to Work – 2021, 2022
- Northern Virginia Technology Council Top 100 Technology Firms – 2020
Company & Individual Awards
- 2021 Washington Business Journal Small Business - CEO of the Year
- 2021 FedScoop 50 - Industry Leadership Award Nominee
- 2021 Moxie Award Finalist
- 2022 SECAF Government Contractor Awards ($27.5 to $50 Million in Revenue)
- 2022 FedScoop Best Bosses Finalist – Andy Glaser and Brett McLaren
- 2022 Washington Business Journal 40 under 40 - Brett McLaren
- 2022 FedHealth IT and G2XChange Women in in Leadership Awards – Beth Angerman
MetaPhase Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other factors protected by federal, state, or local law.
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Federal Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.