Sr Financial Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We have an immediate need for a Sr Financial Analyst to work for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC. This position will report directly to the Commercial Finance Manager and play a key role within the organization. Ideal candidate will support the finance and product teams in determining customer price and set master pricing.
You must be an Excel and Access expert to be considered for this role and will be required to demonstrate your skills through an assessment!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver informed decisions about the appropriate price points of various products based on analysis of internal and external data.
- Assist product managers with analyzing market trend, including competitors prices and marketing strategies.
- Maintain customer pricing and exceptions in SAP.
- Work with sales managers on promotion opportunities considering retail strategy and margin.
- Month end journal entries and analysis.
- Audit HQ driven cost files and transfer costs
- Calculate Intercompany quarterly bill-backs
- Support annual sales budget
- Work with IT team to maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and other special projects as required
Our client is a progressive organization seeking someone who is strategic and collaborative in their approach. You must be able to work across the enterprise of the organization working with cross-functional teams to drive results.
A Degree in Accounting or Finance or a combination of education and relevant work experience
Minimum of 5-7 years in a financial or accounting position
Experience in margin analysis is a must
Must have working knowledge of Accounting Principals
Experience using SAP or any other ERP system
Must have Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Our client offers and excellent benefits package to include Medical, Dental, 401K, Short-term and Long-term disability just to name a few.
MetaMatch Professional ServicesWhy Work Here?
Awesome top down leadership! A green organization committed to reducing the carbon foot print! Best Benefits package around! 20% Bonus plan
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at MetaMatch Professional Services