- Expired: December 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Meta Reality Labs Silicon Team focuses on delivering Meta's vision through Augmented Reality (AR). Compute power requirements of Augmented Reality require custom silicon.We are seeking an ISP Architect to help develop advanced image processing algorithms, and providing architecture for implementing them in silicon, authoring bit accurate specifications along with C-models. In this role, you will partner with chip designers and SW engineers. We expect that you have core expertise in image processing algorithms or chip design and be proficient in the other.
- Develop ISP algorithms in the form of C and MATLAB code.
- Convert floating point algorithm to fixed point.
- Author bit-accurate, implementation ready, specifications for imaging or vision cores.
- Manage architecture tradeoffs between image quality, performance, power and area.
- Architect a top down approach for an ISP pipeline.
- Develop infrastructure for ISP development and evaluation.
- Determine SW-HW partitioning, what to accelerate and what to keep programmable.
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in digital IC architecture or design, supporting image processing use cases, or other closely related use cases such as computer vision, machine learning, graphics, etc.
- Experience with methods for partitioning a solution across hardware and software, and other multi-disciplinary boundaries in a system solution.
- Experience with C++ code and hands-on coding for the purpose of developing and testing HW architecture.
- Experience in the field of image processing, image capture, ISP design and architecture.
- Experience evaluating architectural tradeoffs in performance, power and area.
- Experience with fixed-point arithmetic.
- Experience working in the consumer electronics field.
ConstructionView all jobs at Meta
Get fresh Oracle LABS jobs daily straight to your inbox!