AI Specialist - Compiler
- Expired: November 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
In this role, you will be part of the AI compiler team and the part of the bigger industry-leading PyTorch ML Framework team. The AI Compiler team has been developing a comprehensive AI Compiler strategy that delivers a highly flexible platform to explore new DL/ML model architectures, combined with auto-tuned high performance for production environments across a wide range of hardware architectures. The compiler framework, ML graph optimizations and kernel authoring specific to the hardware impacts performance, developer efficiency & deployment velocity of both AI training and inference platforms at Meta. You will be developing AI compiler frameworks to accelerate machine learning workloads on the next generation of AI hardware. You will work closely with AI researchers to analyze deep learning models and how to lower them efficiently on AI platforms. You will also partner with hardware design teams to develop compiler optimizations for high performance. You will apply software development best practices to design features, optimization and performance tuning techniques. You will gain valuable experience in developing machine learning compiler frameworks and will help in driving next generation hardware software co-design for AI domain specific problems.
- Development of AI compiler framework, high performance kernel authoring and acceleration onto next generation of hardware architectures.
- Contribute to the development of the industry-leading PyTorch ML framework core compilers to support new state of the art inference and training ML HW accelerators and optimize their performance.
- Analyze deep learning networks, develop & implement compiler optimization algorithms.
- Collaborating with AI research scientists to accelerate the next generation of deep learning models such as Recommendation systems, Computer vision, NLP.
- Performance tuning & optimizations of deep learning frameworks.
- Effective C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in accelerating deep learning models or libraries on hardware architectures.
- Experience with CUDA programming, OpenMP/OpenCL programming or AI hardware accelerator kernel programming.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant work or experience with compiler optimizations such as loop optimizations, vectorization, parallelization, hardware specific optimizations such as SIMD.
- Experience with MLIR, LLVM, IREE, XLA, TVM, Halide.
- Knowledge of GPU, CPU or AI hardware accelerator architectures.
- Experience working with frameworks like PyTorch, Caffe2, TensorFlow, ONNX, TensorRT.
- Relevant work or experience with runtime analysis & optimizations for latency, memory bandwidth, I/O access, compute utilization analysis etc.
ScienceView all jobs at Meta
Get fresh Ai Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.