- Posted: over a month ago
META is seeking a Mechanical Engineer for our facility in Pleasanton, California. You will play a key role in contributing to multiple customer programs, supporting our engineering team to meet internal goals and customer requirements of Metamaterial Technologies USA, Inc
Meta Materials Inc. “META®” (NASDAQ: MMAT) is a developer of high-performance functional materials and nanocomposites. META® delivers previously unachievable performance, across a range of applications, by inventing, designing, developing and manufacturing sustainable, highly functional materials. Our broad electromagnetic technology platforms enable leading global brands to deliver breakthrough products to their customers in consumer electronics, 5G communications, health and wellness, aerospace, automotive, and clean energy. Our nano-optic technology provides anti-counterfeiting security features for government documents and currencies and authentication for brands. Our achievements have been widely recognized, including being named a Lux Research Innovator of the Year in 2021. Learn more at www.metamaterial.com
What You’ll Do:
The main responsibility includes developing and sustaining the R2R lithographic line processes for multiple products and across multiple technology platforms.
- BS in M.E., Ch.E., or related field with experience.
- 5 years experience in mechanical designs development environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to align priorities in accordance with goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with lithography processes.
- Experience with R2R.
- Experience with quality assurance standards and ISO qualifications.
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment; experience with clean room hygiene protocols.
- Comfortable working with hazardous chemicals; experience with hazmat handling protocols.
- Ability to write reports detailing processes and outcomes.
- Qualifications in Lean Sigma Six and/or Professional Project Management (PMP).
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!
What You’ll Love About Us:
META is a fast-growing company with a positive and committed work culture and a phenomenally talented workforce. Our employees are inspired to do exceptional and innovative work, are proud to contribute to the success of the company and are our greatest asset.
META attracts people from many countries and cultures, with over 25 spoken languages represented across our teams. META believes that diversity drives creativity and innovation. We welcome and encourage applications from underrepresented populations; aboriginal peoples, racialized persons, veterans, people living with disabilities (including invisible and episodic disabilities) and members of the LGBTQ2 community.
- Meta (MMAT) Equity
- Retirement Savings Matching (begins in 2022)
- Company provided Group Health Insurance (medical, dental, vision).
- Competitive paid time off policy; vacation, paid sick leave; personal days; time off over Christmas
- Casual dress
Meta Materials Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Meta Materials Inc.