We are looking to hire a full time entry level Promotional Assistant to join our promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, we are able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses!
In this entry level role, the Promotional Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics during promotional events and throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The entry level Promotional Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
- Develop, setup and publish advertising used to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion
- Set up promotional displays and visual merchandising required at each promotional event to create excitement of featured client brands as well as their products and/or services
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted at each event. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Manage supplies and inventory
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with business partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this entry level Promotional Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
- Must have access to a vehicle. Travel to on-site promotional events & areas will be a role requirement.
If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our client would love to hear from you!