MetTel, an industry leader in communications technology, is looking for a versatile Senior Graphic Designer to join our team, full time.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Senior Graphic Designer should have a corporate but modern esthetic and will be responsible for:
- Working on a variety of marketing material across print and digital such as: website, email, PowerPoint presentations, product brochures, white papers, infographics, ads, etc.
- Managing and handling your own work flows: from collateral requests and brief creation, to excellent execution and timely delivery (with or without existing branded templates)
- Designing event logo/identity, environmental graphics, booths, and related collateral
- Expert level of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Advanced experience in PowerPoint
- Some experience formatting Word & Excel
- Some experience designing webpages with Sketch
- Experience preparing files for print and digital production
- Excellent project management and communications skills
- Experience working directly with stakeholders and senior leadership
- 5+ years of work experience design, experience in the B2B marketing space is a huge plus
- Degree from a Design or Visual Arts established institute
MetTel is a leading global solution provider of communications technology for business, backed by the nation’s leading carriers. Recognized for our flexible and customer-driven approach, MetTel services countless universal brands, Fortune 500 organizations and the U.S. government, developing and implementing their tech strategies while revamping all operations with our proprietary cloud-platform. With over 20 years of legacy experience, MetTel is now generating industry-buzz around our pioneering role in the advanced technology and mobile space thanks to industry-first Cross-Carrier pooling solutions, unparalleled coverage, and a front-line portfolio.
Email resume (must include link to online portfolio) to Career@mettel.net.