Primary Job Location: United States : North Carolina : Charlotte
Alternate Job Location: United States : New Jersey : Bridgewater || United States : New York : New York
Role Value Proposition:
Focused on the development and execution of content for the direct to consumer (DTC) business, this role’s primary focus is to implement marketing initiatives that impact business goals. This is done through creating email marketing campaigns for segmentation targeting. This includes analytical and data management support for the development of email, SMS, and other digital marketing tactics. The candidate will work as part of a team whose objectives are to develop product positioning, marketing campaigns, and assets. In this role the ideal candidate will have experience executing/supporting email marketing efforts and working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Campaign Management System (CMS), and other marketing automation platforms.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns for direct-to-consumer audience
- Execute A/B testing on all campaigns to continually improve email performance
- Ability to thoroughly implement quality assurance checks on email assets
- Routinely assess email performance and recommend optimization opportunities
- Collaborate with a broad group of internal and external stakeholders to ensure availability of relevant data/insights to support execution of email marketing campaigns
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of email marketing experience
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and deliver multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with team members
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to rapidly-changing marketplace
- Strong proficiency with Excel and other MS Office tools
- Experience with CMS, CRM and email marketing/marketing automation platforms
- Working knowledge of Oracle Responsys Interact
- Experience with B2C marketing in the insurance or financial services industry
- Email marketing experience in the insurance or financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred
- Experience managing vendor/third party relationships is a plus
- 2-3+ years of DTC marketing experience
Global Brand & Marketing
Number of Openings
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 108082
Please note: if your initial application passes a first review, you'll receive a final application link via email.