Technical Business Analyst
- Posted: 7 days ago
- $90,000 to $115,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
Messina Group seeks a Technical Business Analyst for our client, a global graphite manufacturer, located in Ozark, Arkansas.
This hands-on position will be responsible for the development, integration, and support of the technology solutions focused on Manufacturing Operations and Shop Floor systems. Will lead and manage the daily activities and project deliverables of team resources to ensure the requirements of the business are met. Will function as a liaison, facilitator, and advocate for the functional business areas and technical teams, and be accountable for the functional design and configuration, technical development and deployment, and ongoing support and maintenance of the digital solutions.
Successful candidate will apply a strong combination of knowledge and experience, business analytics, and project management capabilities to assist in the technical development and documentation of manufacturing systems. Establishes strong relationships with all business partners, and effectively communicates on the progress, opportunities, and results to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business or 3-5 years’ experience working in technical teams, systems, and/or business analyst role
- 3 years’ experience designing, deploying, and supporting digital solutions in manufacturing operations, shop floor execution, plant maintenance, and enterprise resource management systems
- 2-3 years’ experience in ERP, MES, CMMS, and integrated business solutions
- 2-3 years’ experience with PowerBI data analytics and data visualization tools
- Hands-on experience in enterprise data solutions (Microsoft Azure and SQL)
- Working knowledge of programming and integration tools and methodologies (Data Factory, Python, etc
- Working knowledge of ETL and web-based integration services (APIs, IoT, data containers, etc.)
- Understanding of Industry 4.0 technologies (Industrial IoT, Digital Twins, Machine Learning, AI)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, FSA/HSA
- Annual bonuses are typically paid in February of the following year of achievement and the bonus structure follows:
- 6% is based on personal objectives
- 2% is awarded when the company meets its financial target
- 4% is awarded if the company exceeds the financial target (stretch component)
BusinessView all jobs at Messina Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?