Regional Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Messina Group seeks two Regional Sales Reps for our client, a chemical manufacturing company, for remote Regional Sales Rep positions for their West Region.
The role is fully remote, with estimated 50% travel to client facilities in the East Region including the following sales territories: 1 region is Southern CA, AZ, NV, and NM and the other region is Northern CA and WA.
About our Client:
Our client is a world-leading specialty chemical manufacturing company with products that serve the environmental, forensics, food and beverage, clinical, pharma, and cannabis industries.
Responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close to Key Accounts. Key markets to be targeted for sales growth and development include, but are not limited to, forensic, environmental and food safety. Will develop and implement agreed upon Sales Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the assigned territory. Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients via in-person visits, phone calls, email, and virtual meeting platforms.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity or other sources.
- Maintain current and accurate contact information and activity logs within the provided CRM database.
- Prepare presentations and sales quotes, facilitate customer sample, literature, and application requests to acquire new business in accordance with your management team.
- Maintain a suitable order tracking system that allows you to keep tabs on shipments, open orders, potential backorders, and % to forecast for the purpose of keeping both customers and management informed.
- Maintain current product, application, and industry knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships to include both purchasing and technical groups.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups with the manager and support team members.
- Identify and resolve client concerns, individually, or with the help of technical support.
- Relay new product/service opportunities, industry & application developments, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate internal groups such as marketing or R&D.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees, when requested.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees. Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal support departments and teams.
- Other duties as assigned.