Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Rep (Contract-to-Hire)
Job Summary: The CSR will manage the order fulfillment process to ensure orders are shipped and invoiced accurately and on time to meet/exceed customer requirements. Works cross-functionally with many departments within the organization and is a customer liaison to ensure all customer order requirements are met. The CSR reports on Customer Metrics and provides root cause analysis when customer requirements are not met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Customer orders to ensure they are processed timely and accurately through the entire “Order to Cash” (OTC) process within the customer’s requirements:
- Validate product, pricing, unit of measure, terms, and credit approval.
- Process EDI and manual orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Allocate and release orders to the Distribution Center (DC) in accordance with customer guidelines in their compliance and routing documents. Work very closely with the DC Transportation Coordinators (TC).
- Provide root cause analysis when above customer requirements are not met
- Process Returns, Credits, and Rebills.
- Exhibit strong customer and product knowledge and provide support for Sales, Trade Marketing, Logistics, Supply & Demand Planning, Finance, and other cross-functional teams, as necessary.
- Work with Rep Groups, which are locations outside the normal warehouse distribution network, to process orders released to end customers, balance transactions monthly, assist in annual physical inventory and resolve pricing issues with Trade Marketing and Sales teams.
- Utilize problem-solving and follow-up skills to resolve customer inquiries/issues in a timely manner, for issues that arise from:
- Shortages / Overages of product within orders.
- Receipt of damaged product.
- Complete Customer Information Sheets (CIS) for each customer.
- SAP experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Experience Role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- EDI order transmission experience
- Strong team player with solid interpersonal skills to build relationships within the Customer Service team, as well as cross-functional departments.
- Microsoft Office & Outlook experience. Excel experience in V-lookup and Pivot tables preferred.
- Ability to escalate as required and have a high level of responsiveness.
- Organization skills and ability to adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to make rapid and productive decisions.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary, and travel as needed (10%)